How to order
- Ordering through the web store. Step one, please choose a product. Step two, choose color, size and quantity, and click “ADD TO CART”. If you want to order an additional product please click “Continue shopping” and go to that page.
- After choosing items and check your cart, please check out.
- Please fill in your name, email address, and other necessary information.
- Check and confirm your information, then click the "Continue to shipping" button.
- Shipping costs are automatically calculated based on the weight of the package and the destination.
Please click the “Continue to payment” button.
- Select your payment method and enter the required information. Then click "Pay now".
- Confirm your email address and address again, and click the “Complete order” button. The order will then be sent to tezomeya.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated when you place an order, but if there are special charges such as remote area delivery fees, we will re-bill you for the additional amount.
From order acceptance to product preparation
Confirmation of Order by Email
Please follow the directions for placing an order. After placing an order through the web store there will be an automated order confirmation email. If you do not receive this first email, please contact us.
Within two business days, we will send the second email to inform the expected shipping date. Any additional charges, such as remote area delivery fees, will be invoiced at this time. If this email is not received within three business days, please contact us.
If the item(s) ordered is in stock we will ship in two or three business days. If not all the items ordered are available on average, it takes two to four weeks for items to be made. All products are hand-dyed, and typically, we dye each item to order. Please understand our process takes time, and it cannot be hurried or rushed.
- Orders from overseas will be shipped by DHL or EMS provided by the Japanese postal service, except for some countries and regions.
- Shipping fees must be paid by customers. Shipping fees are calculated by parcel weight, and location. It will be automatically calculated and displayed when you check out of the shopping cart.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. If you are concerned about customs, please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" – Japan and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
We dye our products with natural dyes; it is very difficult to create identical colors consistently. The color on the website and the color of the actual product may differ. Upon receipt of the product, please check that the size, color, etc. is correct to your order. If there is any discrepancy or problem, we will happily exchange or refund.
The item must not be worn, and must be returned within seven days. Please refer to the information below.
- Please check the contents of the package immediately.
- If the product is not what you expected please contact us by email.
- If there are any flaws, or mistakes on our side of the order, we will cover the return-shipping fee. If it is the customer’s mistake, the customer must cover the return-shipping fees.
- If you wear the item, or if you don’t contact us within 7 days, or if the product is damaged by the customer, we don’t accept return or exchange.
- Please contact us before shipping back to us; we will not accept a return unless contacted first.
Please enter your credit card number when you purchase the product in the shopping cart and make the payment. Payment can be made by PayPal, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, Shop Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Please feel free to contact us if there are any concerns, comments, or questions. In addition, if there is any positive or negative feedback we heartily welcome customers to contact us. In addition, don’t forget the free re-dye service if you want to change the color of your product.
Natural Dye Studio tezomeya
456-2F, Sasaya-cho, Nakagyou-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 604-0983 Japan